We ship via dropshippers, they ship it for us via hongkongpost and china post. When checking out via payza you will be forced to take a tracking number. 2.5$ extra. Other currencies you have the choice to take no tracking number.
When you sign up for a Lr/Ap Shop account you are indicating that you agree to the terms and conditions we've published in our online Knowledgebase. You are responsible for reading these terms in detail, indexed here.
Here are some of the most important parts of our terms and policies that you should be aware of before you place orders:
- Lr/Ap Shop sends goods to you from China. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and other taxes. It's YOUR responsibility to find out about this, and YOUR responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items. Dropshippers: you must inform your customers about this in advance. Find out more about taxes here and customs issues here.
- We can't deliver to PO boxes, APO addresses, or certain remote areas. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, and refund any orders where we deem the address to be undeliverable.
- You need a valid phone number on your account.
- Under the terms if a product arrives broken or develops a fault during the warranty period, you are responsible for the costs of returning it to China for repair / compensation.
- Lr/Ap Shop doesn't accept returns of products which are not faulty. If you order the wrong products by mistake, or order products that cannot work in your country (e.g. wrong GSM type for cell phones, DVB-T to unsupported countries, PAL/NTSC to wrong regions) we will not offer return/exchange after the goods are sent out.
- Flashing the firmware on products voids the warranty. Even if the product comes with firmware update features / software, please do not use it. The same goes for opening up the body of a product and breaking the warranty seal.
- Take note of the *sensor* megapixel rating on digital cameras, not the maximum interpolated rating printed on the product or in the manual by the Chinese manufacturer.
- We strongly recommend you order samples before proceeding with large wholesale orders. As such we may not offer you detailed quantity price breaks until you have successfully placed sample orders.
- If you pay for an order and cancel it, or we are offering compensation for a failed delivery or warranty return, we reserve the right to offer "credit against future orders" instead of a cash refund.